1. I want to return my purchase! What do I do?
Shubie Surf Apparel offers a no quibble returns policy, if you send your item(s) back within 30 days we will refund you the amount you paid (excluding any postage paid). For more information on our returns procedure please visit our Deliveries & Returns page.
2. Can I exchange my order instead of returning it?
Yes of course, we would be happy to exchange your order, just get in touch via our contact page and we will arrange the exchange for you.
3. How long does it take to get a refund?
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a few days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
4. Has the deadline been extended for purchasing Christmas gifts? Yes for any purchase after 4 October 2020, we have extended the 30 days policy until 16 January 2020.
1. When will my item be delivered?
When you have received your order complete email that lets you know it has been dispatched. We send the majority of our items as a signed for service with the Royal Mail who recommend allowing 2-3 days for delivery.
2. Is there a tracking reference number?
Yes, if you would like to obtain your tracking number please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. What do I do if I haven’t received my order?
Sometimes there can be a delay at busy times. Please contact us at email@example.com for your tracking number and we can take it from there.
4. My item is shown as delivered but hasn’t been?
- Please check whether the item was sent using a service that obtains a signature on delivery. If it was, do you recognise the name of the person who accepted the item? The name will be provided by the person who accepted the delivery and not always the person on the address label. Royal Mail usually ask customers to sign for deliveries on a digital screen. However, due to the current coronavirus situation, in order to protect both people and customers as much as possible, they will not be handing over our hand-held devices to customers to capture signatures. Postmen and women will instead log the name of the person accepting the item and sign on their behalf.
- If the item was sent to your home, ask anyone else living there if they accepted the delivery. Please also check if the item has been left with a neighbour, or in your designated Safeplace if you have one.
- If the item was sent to your work address, check with the post room and your colleagues to see if someone accepted the delivery.
- If you bought the item online, check the shipping address was correct.
- If the item still can’t be located please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make enquiries on your behalf.
1. Are there Shubie Surf Apparel gift certificates and/or gift cards?
We don’t currently produce gift cards but it may be something we look into in the future. If you would like to be notified on this please contact us with your details.
2. How can I write a review on a product?
If you would like to write a review you will need to be an account member and to have previously bought something from www.shubiesurf.co.uk.